The big question. Which one?
Yes I bought both onesies, I guess we will have to have a third baby to justify the $5 purchase, yes?
I honestly cannot WAIT to find out what this munchkin is!!!
For the majority of this pregnancy I have thought boy. Keith has thought boy, many of you readers have thought boy. But lately that has all changed. I only dream girl. I recite her name over and over in my head. I just FEEL girl now. BAH the unknown is killing me.
The LAST hugeish type task complete. Baby announcements complete. Well I still have to address the envelopes and stamp them, which is a big annoying thing, and obviously pictures need to be printed and the words on the back filled out, but I can't prepare for those things!
Seriously though, I kicked butt on the to do list.
Only things left:
1. stamp and address enevelopes
2. clean car and put in base for car seat
3. buy Ivy's big sister sofa, chair thingy (being done today)
4. buy Ivy a new mattress from Ikea and some other treats because dude it's Ikea, best place on earth (being done this week)
5. clean house, again and again everyday really till the baby comes
Not bad hey? I feel good!