I know Fridays are this moment days with an awesome pic from the week, but I am all about words these days.
Yesterday there was a full moon, I was really hoping this lunar magic would get the baby out....I hear there are more births on full moon days, but alas this babe was not meant to be one of them.
We are tackling list items like crazy over here, so much so we are kinda stretching now to find things to do...like OHHH there is 3 pieces of bread left, better get more! Or there is only half a bottle of cream totally need more, or shampooing the carpet was soo fun lets do it again!
I did get some needed things done too though.
1. All things Tissue are stocked up and he got taken to the vet and had a bath!
2. Baby announcement envelopes stamped and addressed!
3. Croch-sicles, frozen pads, made!
4. Important paper work things, like GST for my business, Tissues pet licence and Ivy's Social Insurance Number all filled out and mailed
5. All books pregnancy wise and newborn wise re-read and caught up with! I am the labour newborn expert over here. Funny all the things you forget in just 21 months!
6. We bought a bed! So we can have real guests over, maybe should have done this BEFORE my mom arrived, but whatev's she has a bed now :)
There are still some important things to do though,
1. Our infant bucket seat has a recalled part....it needs some oil or something to tighten the tightening strap, need to get on that.
2. The huge ass annoying double stroller I decided to keep (the cheap used one I bought for toting Joelle and Ivy around) needs the little metal piece so I can just slip on the car seat to it.
3. Sparkle needs a baby book. I want to get the same one I have for Ivy, so I need to hunt it down.
4. We left the legs to the baby swing in the attic of our old house, which lucky we rent out, so we need to ask the renters if we can go up there and get them.
umm I think that is it. I am sure more and more things will just keep creeping into my mind at 3 in the morning, leaving me sleepless (AHHH this is soo annoying!), but a girl needs something to do with all this painful waiting around!
Now off to the store because ya, we need something to do.
And a pic for your patience: